These rules are there for the comfort and safety of you and your neighbors. They are also in place to minimize the risk of damage and unnecessary wear to the furniture and interiors of your apartment. Failure to comply with these rules will result in additional fees or, worst case, termination of your contract.
- You are responsible for keeping the apartment tidy during your stay. These are a few things that we demand that you do while staying with us:
- Never pour fats, ghee, or oils down the drain!
Grease solidifies when it cools down and can cause blockage in the lines.
Make it a habit to wipe the skillet with paper towels before rinsing it. Then, throw the paper in food waste or regular garbage bags.
Suppose you use large amounts of oil or ghee, for example, deep fry food. In that case, you should pour the used frying oil into a resealable bag or a PET bottle and throw it in the regular garbage bag.
- Do not hang pictures or posters on the wall—tape, sticking-putty, and tacks damage paint and wallpaper.
- If your apartment has a dishwasher, you may only use tablets designated for the dishwasher, do not use the liquid for cleaning dishes by hand. It will ruin the machine.
- Do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper. Use a separate litterbox for sanitary towels and hygiene products.
- Make sure to switch off the light before leaving the apartment.
- Do not cover or obstruct air vents.
- For everyone’s comfort and because of allergies, it is not allowed to use mothballs, incense, or smoke in the apartment, corridors, or lifts.
- Please defrost the freezer when needed and ensure that you don´t leave it unattended since it may cause water damage.
- Be considerate to your neighbors. Between 10 pm and 7 am, it is not allowed to play loud music or use the washing machine.
- Throwing objects such as cigarettes, gums, or other waste is strictly forbidden from the balcony! Likewise, barbeque on the balcony is also not permitted.
Please follow these steps before you check out.
Make sure to close all windows, dispose of rubbish and turn off the electrical appliances. Please leave the apartment with the same furnishing as when you moved in.
Damages & Malfunctions
If you have any malfunctions or damages in the apartment, which will require attention, please note that it is imperative that you report the matter to Företagsbostäder.
Please remove all of your belongings and remove all garbage. Please note that you must also empty the fridge, freezer, and all cupboards. If waste, food, or other belongings are left in the apartment after your checkout, you will be submitted to additional charges.
If you have rearranged the furniture during your stay, please make sure to put them back to their original spot.
Freezer & Refrigerator:
Please empty the freezer and refrigerator. Please do not turn off the power, as we will clean the fridge after your departure.
Please put used bed linen and towels into the laundry basket or on the floor. Make sure that your bed linen is dry. If they are wet - put them in the bathroom to dry.
Please return all keys for the apartment, including laundry and mailbox keys, according to the information you got in your pre-departure email.
PLEASE NOTE: Företagsbostäder will not take any responsibility for any belongings you might have left behind.
Our apartments have a TV connected with one of these options:
Plug the Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port and the USB wire into a compatible port or power outlet.
You can acquire the Google Home app either through the Google play store or the Apple App store. Most Android device should already come with it preinstalled.
If you’re using a Chromecast with a computer, you don’t need the Home app; just having Google Chrome installed is enough.
You can choose a network and either get the password from your mobile device, or input it manually. Keep in mind that you will need to use the Chromecast and your apps on the same network.
The apartment has the TV channels that are included in the Allente Family Package Hotel & Rooms
The apartment has a basic supply from Tele2. The channels that are included in the digital basic offer are SVT1, SVT2, SVT24, SVT Barn, Kunskapskanalen, TV3, TV4, Kanal 5, TV6, Seven, TV8, TV9, TV11, ATG Live and local channels as well as Finnish, Danish and Norwegian television, depending on where you live in the country.
There are no TV-channels included but the apartment is equipped with a Smart-TV. The TV is connected to the internet and you can stream, press the “house” button to get to the TV menu.
Electricity & fuse
If the apartment has automatic fuses: In case of problems with electricity, check that a fuse has not tripped and reset it by flipping it. If the problem continues, turn off the ground fault circuit interrupter and all other fuses, turn on the circuit interrupter again, and one by one, the other fuses to localize the problem.
If the apartment has porcelain fuses: In case of problems with electricity, check that a fuse has not tripped and reset by unscrewing the fuse and inserting a new one. If the problem continues, turn off the ground fault circuit interrupter and slightly unscrew the other fuses. Turn the circuit interrupter back on and screw back the other fuses one by one to localize the problem.
Oven & stove
Our apartments can contain one of three types of stoves.
For the induction stove to function, you need to place a pan or pot on the stove before turning it on. Please make sure that you use the correct type of pans and pots. Materials that do not work on induction hobs are aluminum, copper, and glass/ceramics.
Classic or glass stovetop
You can use all kinds of pans and pots on this stove.
How to use the stove:
Push and turn the knob for the hotplate you like to use while using the lighter to light the gas and hotplate. Reminder! Do not forget to release the knob when it is turned on. Regulate the heat by turning the knob. To turn the hotplate off, turn the knob to zero.
How to use the oven:
Push and turn the knob for the oven while using the lighter to light the gas and oven. Hold the lighter to the hole in the oven to light it. Reminder: Do not forget to release the knob when it is turned on. Regulate the heat by turning the knob. To turn the oven off, turn the knob to zero.
Fire alarm & security
All apartments in Sweden must be equipped with a fire alarm system.
The fire alarm is often placed in or around the kitchen and it’s powered with batteries.
When the battery lewel is low the alarm starts to beep a few times per minute until the batteries are changed. Please take the fire alarm down and change the batteries if this happens.
The alarm has a sensor that will turn on in case of smoke or fire.
Please always call 112 in case of an emergency.
Please use the garbage chutes around the area to dispose of your garbage.
If a container is full do not place trash on the ground! Check the other
containers or go across the courtyard and use the containers over there. This is
very important, especially during the summer, since we want to avoid issues
with bad odor, flies, rats or other vermin.
In the courtyard there are containers for the following:
Use the paper bags that are meant for this, NOT plastic bags. We have
previously provided you with such paper bags, but they can also be found in
many grocery stores. We will order more when necessary. The containers for
food waste will not be emptied if they contain domestic waste, therefore it is
important that you do not put anything but food waste in them.
Food waste includes the following:
- Skins and remains from fruit and vegetables
- Remains from meat, fish and shellfish
- Pasta, rice
- Bread, eggshells
- Tea leaves and used coffe-grounds
- Filters, tea bags
- Smaller amounts of undyed kitchen paper
Food waste does NOT include:
- Tobacco, chewing gum
- Dirt, mud or sand
- Cat litter
- Diapers, pads or tampons
- Dust, charcoal or ashes
- Absolutely no plastic - including plastic bags!
Here you can throw away smaller cardboard containers. Big cardboard boxes
and large amounts of corrugated cardboard are referred to recycling stations
due to the size of the opening to the container as well as the container itself.
Do not leave any cardboard on the ground. See further down in this document
for nearest recycling stations.
- Milk-, juice, yoghurt cartons and similar
- Smaller cardboard boxes such as pizza boxes or shoe boxes (make sure to
flatten and fold them)
- Pasta- and cereal boxes, egg cartons
- Kitchen- and toilet paper rolls.
- Smaller amounts of corrugated cardboard
- Paper bags
Cardboard does NOT include:
- Magazines, catalogues and such
- Plastic bottle caps from for example milk cartons (there are to be taken
off and sorted as plastic)
- In this case larger cardboard boxes (such as moving boxes or packaging
for larger products like a TV or furniture) as well as large amounts of
corrugated paper – solely due to the size of the container as stated
Here you can throw away both soft and hard plastic. As with cardboard we
refer larger plastic objects – such as plastic sledges, trash cans or furniture – to
nearby recycling stations.
Plastic containers include:
- Plastic bags, including bags made out of biodegradable plastic
- Inner bags in for example cereal boxes
- Small plastic bottles and cans
- Smaller amounts of styrofoam
- Schampoo bottles
- Plastic wrap
Plastic containers do NOT include:
- “Pant” -bottles and -cans (recycle in nearest shop)
- Packaging with residues of glue, paint, dissolvents or similar
- Electrical objects made in plastic
Domestic waste includes all kinds of waste that is not recyclable, such as
diapers, envelopes and band aids. It is the common, household trash bag.
Nearby recycling stations:
Recycling station. Huvudstagatan, by Circle K, the parking lot opposite
Recycling station. Skytteholmsvägen - Klippgatan, by Folkets Hus
Please use the laundry machine in your apartment.
Your internet provider is Telia. Find your router located in the cabinet in the hallway to retrieve your Wifi-connection details.
Bike & stroller room
Please don't store neither bikes nor strollers in stair halls or hallways. Please use the dedicated storage room for this located at level -1 below Trubadurvägen 20 or the bike stands found in the courtyard.